Recent Before & After Photos

Mold in Bathroom


This customer had poor ventilation in her bathroom that led to mold in her walls. Her bathroom had to be completely demoed out so that we could keep it from spr... READ MORE



Mold From a Water Heater Leak


This homeowner had a lot of contents in their basement that were affected by mold after their hot water heater leaked all over the basement. Mold forms within 1... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in an Apartment Complex


This apartment complex in West Kalamazoo, MI had extensive mold issues in a couple of their units due to an over flooded bathtub that leaked down into the unit ... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Realty Property


After moving some appliances to a Realtor found mold in this West Kalamazoo home. Our techs at SERVPRO of West Kalamazoo went out and immediately geared up to r... READ MORE



Sump Pump Failure Causes Flooded Basement


Mid-Michigan's spring rainstorms can cause a lot of damage for homeowners. The rains during April caused this sump pump in this West Kalamazoo family'... READ MORE



Heavy Storms Caused Sump Pump Failure


Heavy spring/fall rainfall in Michigan can cause sump pumps to fail quite often, and the sump pump of this West Kalamazoo business did just that. Alon... READ MORE



Commercial Ceiling Drops From Water Damage


This ceiling collapsed in this office building  due to a roof leak. A few office's were affected by the water, affecting furniture and office supplies. The... READ MORE



Biohazard Cleanup in Apartments


This apartment complex manager called SERVPRO on emergency bio-hazard clean up. Bio-hazard clean up should be done by professionals to avoid contamination to ot... READ MORE



Clean up and Restoration of a Commercial Facility


This building was bought from a company that worked with industrial oil and grease. The new company called SERVPRO of West Kalamazoo to come do the cleaning and... READ MORE



Water Loss in Apartments


This water damage on the hallway carpet of this apartment complex was due to a stove fire triggering the sprinkler system. The extent of the water damage covere... READ MORE