SERVPRO Has Various Methods Of Repairing And Restoring Damage Caused By Storms
We have many methods of repairing and restoring damage caused by storms, such as seepage, leaks, dampness, or flooding. The work done by our professionals goes way beyond simply cleaning up. It begins with water removal and ends with ensuring that your home is protected from further damage.
Here’s a brief look at what procedures are involved in our water restoration services:
- Water Removal:The restoration process begins with pumping out excess water.
- Deodorization:Foul odors can be eliminated by applying techniques such as ozone treatment, crystals, dry fogging, and wet fogging. The materials and equipment for these techniques are only available to professional water restoration service companies.
- Mold and Mildew Removal:To achieve long-term results, this procedure must be performed by an expert restoration services provider. Using scientific technology, technicians can kill and remove developing mold and mildew.
- Drying and Dehumidifying:These processes are necessary to remove moisture in the air and on walls, floors etc.
- Content Restoration:This procedure involves cleaning, deodorizing and disinfecting clothing, draperies, furnishings, beds, mattresses, carpets, sofas etc. These items can be successfully restored, but prompt action must be taken because harmful microbes, mildew and mold grow very fast in a damp environment.
- Decontamination:Water restoration services also decontaminate and clean any items that are restorable, and dispose of those that are not.
SERVPRO of West Kalamazoo will respond quickly to your water damage emergency. 24/7 - (269) 342-2911